BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 25, 2011

So much has happened. Teeth done, G3 too, more work for him, being an ass about it. Not returning to that dentist again. Ohmaha visited yesterday, first time that bitch ever visited us since we were married. Meg is ugly, so is the baby, I think they are not trating it right, if I never see them again, it won't be too soon for me. But the saga will continue. I will let her know that we know as soon as I can, then fuck her.

G4 really fucked up, he failed 2 classes, I warned him & warned him but he did not listen, for the first time in his life, I felt feelings of dislike towards him.

Dad is slipping away, I am not prepared mentally.

I hate it here & so badly want to move to ME, 2 years seems like forever.

Said no to the wedding & glad I did- fuck them

Hah MAD got upset tha someone said fuck on FB she should only know

G3 is loosing it too- lots of crap in store for me in the future

0 comments: